Staging Tips for Your Canton, Northville, Novi, or Plymouth Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville and Novi Home Buyers Say WOW!
So you're a Michigan home seller trying to attract prospective home buyer attention so you can ultimately get a purchase offer on your property. How are you going to make your home stand out from all of the other listings on the market?
Here are 10 low cost strategies that are sure to make your Michigan home on that Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville or Novi real estate market more appealing. These quick and easy tips will make a BIG difference:
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones blocking your windows and thus, diminishing natural sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors. You may also want to polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees. Also consider adding fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Buy a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety because more than likely, buyers will drive by your home at night. It also adds dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville and Novi Home Selling Made Easier!
The home selling process can often feel lengthy and tedious to the average home seller alone. But when you work with an experienced Michigan real estate agent, you'll find that the process is much easier. After all, you'll have someone helping you at every stage of the home-selling process, from pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on. Contact us, your Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville and Novi home experts, for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary MI Home Evaluation NOW!
The key to setting the right list price on your Michigan home for sale is to know its true value. Our comprehensive home evaluation tool does just that for you! Your Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville or Novi home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Plymouth, Canton, South Lyon, Farmington, Northville and Novi homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Michigan Home Evaluation today!